Jurlique Essentials

jurlique beauty products

Jurlique are a brand long overdue to be featured on my blog, as I've found myself falling in love with so many of their products over the past year. They never fail to surprise and wow me, and today I'd like to chat  about my two absolute favourites from my Jurlique stash; The Rose Hand Cream & The Rosewater Balancing Mist.

jurlique beauty

Up until last year I never really used hand cream (eek), and this kind of horrifies me now. However when I was working in an office all day (yes I did used to have a 'proper' job!) I got into the habit of using it, and I've never looked back.

Jurlique's Rose Hand Cream has become my number one product of choice to lather my ever busy hands in. As well as smelling beautiful, the luxurious cream blends into my skin easily; nourishing my hands without leaving them at all greasy. I can't bear greasy creams, especially on my hands. I spend all day drawing and typing, the last thing I need is slippy mitts! This boasts apparently keeping hands looking youthful and smooth as heck too, so my (soft) fingers are crossed that they will stay young, haha.

jurlique rosewater balancing mist

The other must have skincare product from Jurlique is definitely the Rosewater Balancing Mist, seriously you want this stuff. I have the 50ml bottle, and that has lasted me so long already. One pump covers my whole face and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. I tend to use this once in the morning before applying my makeup, and in the evening before going to bed. The scent is beautiful, subtle and definitely not irritating; as I had initially worried. This has now become such a staple part of my routine that if I know I'll be staying overnight anywhere, I won't go without it.



I have a bunch more Jurlique products that I love, but these two are definitely my favourites.
Have you tried Jurlique yet?



post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.