Autumn Makeup With A Twist


I love lots of colour, and no matter what look I'm going for, I always like to make it vibrant if possible. So with Autumn now here, I've been looking for ways to alter my everyday makeup look a little.

I wanted something fun and unique, but leaning towards the Autumn hues and not necessarily sticking to the nude/brown shades. I wanted some hints of purple and gold too, as they're faves of mine and I thought they seemed appropriate for the season.




I've gone with a dark purple from a Freedom makeup palette I had, and it has a slight shimmer to it which almost gives a metallic effect. I also used a subtle gold to blend up on the outside of my lid from the same Freedom palette, and then I used one of my favourite GOSH products; a gold metallic eyeliner to line under my eyes and in the corners.


Being me, I obviously had to add some glitz in there. I used one of my many Dust and Dance glitter pots; this pot being 'The Ringmaster'. I applied a very thin layer of vaseline to my inner eye corners using a small brush, then applied some beautiful gold and purple glitter dots to bring the look together. I absolutely adore Dust and Dance, and have featured them many times on this blog before. I also have my eye on their 'Gold Leaf' glitter pot too, which I think will make an AMAZING Christmas look, so I'll probably be adding that to my cart soon!

And to finish off I used Sangria from Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick, which is another favourite of mine.

What do you guys think? :)





 photo SIG_zpsjqlmpka9.png


All views my own. See my disclaimer for more info.
Bloglovin - Shop my Etsy! - Twitter - Instagram -

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.