Meet Luna..Again


If you're a long time reader of this blog, you may remember just over a year ago, I introduced you all to little Luni. She looks so tiny in that post, I can't bear how cute it is, haha! Anyway, it's been so long now since; and even though I show snippets of her here and there sometimes in blog posts; I thought it was time I do a little update post for the little lady in my life.

Luna was born on Valentines day 2015, and she's grown quite a bit since then. I knew she was the one for me the moment I seen her, and since she came home with me she's made the place truly hers. She lives up to true cat stereotypes, in that she is a sassy pants.

Things Luna demands;

Dreamies on a daily basis.
Cuddles and affection at 5am.
A good view of the birds outside.
No petting if she's not in the mood.
More dreamies.
New toys often.
Never being locked out of any room, ever. Because she's too nosey.





Things Luna will not stand for;

Bin bags (she's terrified for some reason).
The hoover.
Having no dreamies.
Wires.
Flies (she will chase them all day if she has to, until she catches them).


Luna is the bestest, best cat ever, IMO. But I'm biased I suppose.

She keeps me company, follows me everywhere, shows affection, and has her own crazy personality. She might be a bit of a diva sometimes, but I wouldn't have her any other way. She deserves the best, and that's why I'm all for treating her like a proper member of the family, and looking after her with the RSPCA Pet Insurance.



It's SUPER important to make sure your furry friend has the care available if needed. And it doesn't have to be anything big and scary; sometimes they just need check ups, dental work, or even just checking up on scratches. But having that care there available puts your mind at ease that your little loved one will be truly looked after. Because tbh I don't know what I'd do without that reassurance!


Now, I really must go give her some more Dreamies before she get's even sassier.
You can find regular Snaps of Luni and I over on my Snapchat - JemmaMorgan.


Have a great day guys!



 photo SIG_zpsjqlmpka9.png

*Post in collaboration with RSPCA.

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.