6 Important Life Lessons I've Learned

summer girl flowers

There are some things I wish I'd have learned earlier, there are some things that were heart-wrenchingly awful to learn, and there were some that changed my life for the better. Out of everything I've learned in my 27 years on this planet so far, here are the 6 life lessons I consider most important to me...



1. Never allow anyone to let you feel like second best, powerless or not good enough.

2. We are all really good at something.

3. People remember acts of kindness.

4. Being yourself is probably the best thing you can ever do for your life.

5. Nothing is forever.

6. Happiness is the only thing that matters in the end.





What do you consider your most important life lessons so far?



post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

15 comments

  1. Love this. So simple but it's bad how often I forget things like that. Especially Number 6! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! Definitely need to remember some of these more often!

    Laura xx
    aviewfrom-thebalcony.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those. All are so true. I think my main life lesson that I always remind myself is that life is as serious as I want it to be. In fact, it doesn't have to be serious at all. xxx

    Bekka | foreverebekka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! :)

    libertylifeandselfhelp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number 4 over and over. If anything in life, that's the thing to do. Unless the "yourself" you want to be is a complete jerk... then that person should probably rethink themselves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so true. I think the most important lesson in life that if there is a will then there is a way, nothing is impossible :).

    Cherie | www.esttrill.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this so much!!! I love seeing things like this because I'm still growing up and I just want to be able to live the best life I can, and knowing things like these will really help me, so thank you for sharing x

    Eden x / edenroses

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such great lessons! Thank you for sharing ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always try and make sure I do something nice each day...although sometimes I do struggle haha.

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it hun! Well thought out and well said xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love the quote never let your happiness be reliant on something that is only temporary. Or something that could be taken away. But at the same time a lot of things could technically be counted as easily taken away. So maybe not.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all really great life lessons! Especially love #1.

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  13. Out of sight doesn't mean out of mind, and always make time for the people who matter :)

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  14. Number 5 is my most favorite :)

    Areeba // I Have A Messy Bun

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think focusing on yourself is one of the best things you can do for yourself, if you aren't happy then you need to change something. However there is a fine line - you can care about yourself but if you do it too much you tend to hurt others.
    Anjna Harish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.