My lovely gift in the mail!

As some of you may know from my previous, I won a competition not so long ago with Company Magazine. Well, I received all of the above and more in the post from them a few days ago! They literally sent a huge beauty haul to me, it couldn't even fit in one photo properly. I am absolutely thrilled to have won, and to have received such a lovely prize - Thanks again Company!


Included in this haul are many MAC, Nars, Benefit (yay!), Bourjois and BareMinerals products just to name a few. Altogether it's worth at least £150, and includes many lipsticks, foundation, mascara, eyeliner, bronzers, highlighters, blushers, eyeshadows, primers, eyelashes, nail varnish, hair chalks, hair serum, brow kits and perfume! I cannot wait to get stuck into it all!


Just wanted to update you guys and show how grateful I am to have won. Be sure to check out my reviews of some of the products which are sure to come soon! Thanks! xx


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

  1. Oh my goodness. Just MAC alone like whaaaaaaa'?! hahaha
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.