Patchwork Princess


I'll admit I like the 90's.. okay I LOVE the 90's. The hair, the clothes, the music, the fact that I had no worries... Anyway. We've seen the 90's making a huge comeback in fashion for a while now, and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. At fashion week we seen a parade of patchwork dedicated to this 90's throwback, but even I took a while to warm to this trend. I weren't sure of it at first, but I must say I've come around and now it's all I want for Spring/Summer!


I especially love DKNY's collection of denim heaven (below), with brightly coloured patches, a mish-mash of styles, and baggy jeans.



As shown below though, this style can also be tailored to simpler/casual tastes, whilst still keeping in with this patchwork trend. This is Paul and Joe for SS14.

I love each different, unique way of wearing it, but my personal fave for myself would be the nostalgic style of DKNY. What do you guys think? Love it or hate it? How about customising your own clothes with patches? Let me know in the comments below! xx

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.