Shopping again..

I can't seem to help myself at all. I was bored, it was a Saturday, and most importantly I had some pennies in my pocket. This time I picked up some sunnies, make up brushes, the cutest false nails evs, perfume and some shorts.

This is a combination of products from Forever 21, Primark and Superdrug.






The brushes shown here caught my eye in Forever 21 because of how cute they are; I'm pretty much a sucker for anything pink tbh. They are so soft and I'm especially pleased with the biggest brush in the pack, it's the perfect bronzing brush size I've been looking for. 
So perfume, Armani Diamonds Rose, is one of my absolute favourites. So I'm really happy I finally got that again. And even though I already have quite a few pairs of sunglasses, I couldn't resist these two pink pairs. I plan to wear the neon ones mostly for my holiday to Greece in the summer and the baby pink ones as soon as there's a sunshiney day in Liverpool! Fingers tightly crossed right now.
Anyway, that's what I've been buying this weekend! How about you guys?
Leave me comments. Love love love! xo
Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.