I'm On Youtube!


Happy Friday!

Hope the week has been good to you all so far :) I've had a pretty good one myself. Some of you might know that I've finally joined Youtube! Yay for trying new things. I'm sketchy, awkward and I have the worst accent EVER, but if you fancy following my channel, you can do so here. This week I've been especially loving CorinneLima and Holly in the blogosphere; they've all been putting out AMAZING content. So definitely go give them a visit.

I've also had a few exciting emails in this week, about some awesome projects! Mostly illustrative projects I wish I could go into more, but I'll give out details as soon as I can. But believe me, I'm excited! :)

I'm trying to plan out a whole load of new ideas for sticker packs lately, so that I can find a day somewhere soon to create a new range if I get the chance. I absolutely adore creating new designs and it's my favourite thing to do lately. So if any of you guys have requests for stickers you'd like to see in my Etsy shop; Animals? Planner stickers? Fictional characters? Beauty products? Lemme know! It'd be great to have lots of ideas thrown at me. I'm SO CLOSE to my first 200 sales on Etsy too, EEEP. The excitement is real. As soon as I hit 200 sales, I'm doing a giveaway! Either a Makeup Revolution giveaway or a great, big bundle of cute stationery.

Anyway guys, this is short and sweet, but I just wanted to say hi! I'm extremely busy with design orders and event planning this week, but checking in is nice for chatty posts.


How are you guys doing? :)



 photo SIG_zpsjqlmpka9.png

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.