Everyday Makeup Look



As part of my goals for 2016, I have really wanted to branch out into different things on this blog. This has included showing more makeup looks for you guys, and so I thought I'd kick start this with a very simple everyday look I often wear.

On the average day, you'll find me wanting a glowing face and a pop of colour, and that's exactly what I've gone for here. It's a typical, 'Jemma popping out to the shops/meeting a friend' sort of thing.





I have used Laura Geller Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation, Collection powder, Sleek Highlighting Palette, Etude House Cookie Blusher, W7 In The Night Palette, Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 'As You Want Victoria' and Primark Holographic 'Galactic' lip gloss (lightly over the top!).





The Primark Holographic Galactic Lip gloss was absolutely beautiful, even though it doesn't show well in the photographs. It adds a very subtle holographic shine to my lips, and I can't believe it was only £2.

I love all these products, but my favourite has to be the Sleek Highlighting palette; it gives such a great glow! It's something I wear almost everyday now.


Let me know what you guys think, and if you're happy to see more daring makeup looks? :)



 photo SIG_zpsjqlmpka9.png


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.